We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Associate Director, Supply Chain Management
WE are looking for an experienced Associate Director, Supply Chain Management to drives the team’s goals thorough analysis of historical sell in and sell out numbers to make best decisions for future assortment/purchasing needs. Works with financial targets and translates these into a seasonal strategy.
- Develop and implement Product strategy/assortment for the region/channels for the different product categories.
- Ensure all Product strategies and aligned with budgets
- Lead the creation and maintenance of monthly/weekly, statistical, and adjusted demand plans over 6 – 12 months
- Develop monthly and weekly forecasts for specific products, customers, and channels
- Leads the generation of demand side inputs of the annual planning process
- Partners with purchasing, sourcing and production teams to assure forecasts can be translated into actionable supply chain plans that optimize inventory and maximize customer service
- Understand and analyze key business drivers and drive improvement in the forecasting process
- Work closely with various teams to understand relationship between trade spending and volume
- Ensure best practices related to monthly and weekly demand planning are being followed throughout the planning process and drive continuous improvements in the process
- Lead and/or participates in implementation of new processes and practices for the demand planning team
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Provide buying strategies to the purchasing team
- Oversee/plan order placement to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Responsible for managing and training the staff in the warehouses
- Oversee the fulfillment and shipment of all the orders is done in timely manner to comply with delivery times
- Ensure compliance with all shipping/delivery guidelines: Customs declaration documents and coordination of LTL, FTL and Normal courier shipments
- Streamline all current systems, technologies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to order Fulfillment, Inventory Control and Warehousing
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain / demand planning or related field.
- 3+ years of demand forecasting experience.
- Deep understanding of forecasting analytics and statistical modeling methodologies.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Strong oral and written skills, organization, time-management,and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel) applications experience required. Experience working with integrated ERP systems preferred
- Knowledge of integrated supply chain processes.
- Comfortable presenting to and working directly with senior management.
- Experience with continual process improvement methods
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, send your application with the position title on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 31st March, 2019.
WE is an equal opportunity employer irrespective of race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, pregnancy, mental status or HIV status.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.