Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
To ensure that OCV excels in the delivery of family oriented child protection services and community development through well-developed programmes and activities aimed at achieving the organization’s mission and goals to kickstart the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children.To keep the kids at the centre of everything we do and ensure the best interest of the children at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in development work or psychology or related field Advanced degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
- At least 7 & above years of MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE within a CCI or NGO including experience of working directly with vulnerable children.
- Essential – Passionate about working for and with children
- Current certificate of Good Conduct
- End to end experience in developing and managing effective programmes
- Experience dealing with donors, government and partner organisations
- Understanding of the Children’s Act and other related legislation in Kenya and Internationally
- Able to work with children, families and communities from all backgrounds, empathetic and have a wide understanding of the issues surrounding vulnerable children
- Pro-active in developing new opportunities and in executing responsibilities
- Management and supervisory skills, strong personnel and relational skills
- Ability to manage, motivate, develop and inspire people to perform to their best ability
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Above average Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Must be proficient at using email as a primary method of communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to network and form positive relationships with a wide of range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A team player and have a desire to learn and be stretched in new areas
- Motivation/ Outlook · Resolute and committed to achieving high quality standards of care
- · Well organised, self-directed, flexible and committed to achieving high standards
- Results-oriented with the ability to be creative and innovative
- Willing to work long hours including weekends
- Must be able to relocate and live within or around OCVClick
Interested candidates may send their application letters and CV’s to email@example.com or drop them at OCV in Olturoto by COB on the 21st January 2019. Candidates must provide their current salary and expected salary in their application letter.