Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
HR Officer – Consultant
- Advanced University Degree in Human Resources,Organizational development, Industrial relations, Business Administration or other related fields.
- First University degree may be accepted with additional relevant courses and/or experience. Organization Design training or courses are desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Good working knowledge of the second UN language preferably French, Spanish or Arabic is desirable.
Talent and Organizational assessment, design and implementation.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Strategic HRBP- RBN, the HR Officer (Organization Design) will:
- As a key player in the Regional organizational alignment team, deploy a project management approach in planning organizational alignment reviews providing advice on the governance, scope and timelines in liaison with the Country offices
- Prepare and provide presentations to managers and/or staff on the organizational alignment process including technical advice on related issues such as communication and engagement while adapting content to different audiences, transition options, etc.
- In liaison with the Heads of Unit, formulate recommendations and detailed structural options ensuring coherence among all functions, identifying and analyzing any associated risks and feasibility of proposed options, and maximizing operational efficiencies in line with the available budget.
- Support the Heads of Unit in conducting a skills assessment/ review and facilitate the development of appropriate solutions and sourcing strategies to close the skills and talent gaps.
- Contribute to building Line manager effectiveness through providing simple to apply on the job leadership and people management tools and advice to managers and employees, based on a deep understanding of their needs while aligning to available policies, procedures, processes, systems and tools
- Lead and provide input to the change management process and capture lessons learned to contribute to refining organizational alignment guides and/or tools.