Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
- A first degree in Finance from a recognized university
- A professional qualification – CPA (K) or ACCA
- 4 years and above hands on experience in a similar senior management position
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Develop policies to control and coordinate accounting, auditing, budgets, taxes and related activities.
- Records, develops, establishes and administers procedures and systems pertaining to all financial matters.
- Prepare financial statements, forecasts and analyses for all administrative and managerial functions.
- Maintain all accounting records; develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information.
- Evaluate operating results in terms of costs, revenues, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities.
- Supervise the staffing, scheduling, training and professional development of department members.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd May 2019.
For more information Click Here
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE