We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Latest Opportunity at Business Partner Consultants
Main Purpose of the Job
- Ensuring customer excellence and carrying out administrative tasks, while ensuring administration office matters and Information management.
- Ensuring office operational excellence through flawless management of diary, office services and office information
- Managing and assisting customers both face to face and online and managing all enquiries and ensuring follow-up
- Managing office key documents which include monthly reports on petty cash, passbooks, marketing materials and receipts including other general services.
- Ensuring preparation of company information and records i.e office documents, presentations etc including ensuring safe custody and easy retrieval
- Managing the contacts database including data entry and ensuring accuracy of information inputted
- Arranging both in-house and external events, travels including availability of logistics such as office stationary and kitchen items
- Enhancing high standards of health and safety while ensuring relevant material availability, storage and issuance and supervising third party.
- Selling & marketing company products & solutions as per set targets.
- Transactional aspects of accounting which include general bookkeeping, managing of petty cash and preparing staff payroll
- Service Delivery, Customer Satisfaction, Quality and timely data input and information
- Special Focus: Job Skills
- Customer Service Management
- Time Management skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Change management
- Information management
- Fluency in IT packages and applications
- Book keeping skills
- Degree in a business related field
- At-least 2 year’s relevant experience
- Preferably a lady
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before 07th October, 2018
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE