Location: Tigoni, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Answer the phone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide accurate information to callers
- Meet and greet persons entering organization and direct the accordingly
- Deal authoritatively with queries from the public and customers
- Record staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and office documents
- Receive and sort out mail and deliveries
- Maintain appointment diary manually and electronically
- Organize meeting rooms and catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- File, tidy up and maintain high standards of cleanliness and orderliness
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Over 1 year experience
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply and inventory Management
- Salary and allowances: Negotiable and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested candidates should apply to: The HR officer, CCL Training at email@example.com enclosing updated curriculum vitae, testimonials and scans of academic certificates to CCL by Wed 18th Jan, 2017.
To start work on: Wednesday 1st Feb, 2017. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.