Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Stores Attendant Raw Materials To Be Based In Kenya
The purpose of this position is to ensure that Raw Material stores deliver support to Manufacturing in regards to supplying the correct quantity of Raw Materials in Time . The person will report to the Raw Materials Team Leader and the person will be based in Nairobi in our Embakasi Plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure timely availability of Raw Materials to packaging lines in right quantity .
- Conduct stock counts
- Receive incoming raw materials
- Ensured Good Manufacturing Practices in the Raw Material Stores
- Participate in Quality and SHE improvement initiatives and conduct root cause analysis.
- Prepare and update reports, correspondence and other documents timeously.
- Bachelor Degree or National Diploma in Stores Management ,supply chain or its equivalent
- 2 years experience in a Stores Management role, preferably in a Food manufacturing environment
- Displays a positive attitude towards others.
- Displays an innate ability to satisfy goals and expectations without being influenced to do so by another person despite challenges or circumstances faced
- Ability to develop and sustain routine work for long periods of time.
- Inventory management systems experience is an added advantage.