Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Legal Office wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Legal Administrative Assistant with an experience in a busy law firm.
- Carrying out research as directed by the Legal Officer.
- Prepare reports for cases as well as conduct interviews with potential witnesses.
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
- Diploma in Office Management and Administration
- Experience in working in a law firm
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
The post Legal Administrative Assistant at Catholic Diocese appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.