Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Relationship Sales Manager- Kenya
- Manage the total customer relationship; responsible for revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
- Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships
- Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for assigned accounts
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Conduct deep analysis in identifying complex problems; generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
- Perform contract management functions
- Archive set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts and unit sales to be made.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close deals.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events.
- Bachelor degree, in Business, Marketing or Sales, with 7-10 years relevant industry experience
- Proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales.
- Demonstrate expertise in building and maintaining customer and partner relationships,
- Analyze complex situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends; assess each opportunity for impacts and risks
- Clearly define problems; logically diagnose causes, identify solutions and create action plans
- Good negotiator with experience in matrix reporting and international travelling.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment, with both internal and external diverse customers. Collaboration with the entire virtual team
- Service aggressiveness, ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak
- Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
- Analytical thinking with sound numerical skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE