SOPA LODGES is one of the leading safari hospitality Chains in East Africa,with currently eight properties in Kenya and Tanzania, all located in premier locations. The company is seeking for versatile and dynamic Candidates to fill the below vacant position.
The company is seeking for a versatile and dynamic maintenance Engineer to take responsibilities for the maintenance of its Kenya Properties, and shall be based at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Management and maintenance with knowledge in Planned Preventive Maintenance for Generators, Laundry, Kitchen, Boilers, Electrical Installations, vehicles, refrigeration Equipment, pumps and water treatment plants and facilities
PROFFESSIONAL AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- However Candidates with over 10 years working experience at similar level are encouraged to apply
- IT related certificates
- Should have good communication and inter-personal skills with Management and Staff under him.
- A Master in Budgeting and Cost controls in all areas of Maintenance at the Lodges.
- 7-10 years post qualification experience in Engineering,Projects,Operations and maintenance service areas.At least 3 years at management level with a reputed hotel group
- Strong business acumen with exposure Cost centre/Profit centre concept.
- Ability to professionally co-ordinate with Consultants such as architects, engineers and designers and contractors during renovation & refurbishment works.
- Dynamic, energetic, resilient, ability to get to the heart of problems and see through resolution
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
- This is a Senior Management position with an attractive package.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the roles above, please submit your application with a detailed CV,stating your current position, remuneration, email and telephone contacts, and three Referees.
To be considered your application must be received by 25th January,2017 addressed to:Via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sopa Lodges is an Equal Opportunity employer.