Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Vacant Position: Marketing & Digital Communications Officer
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our Client, a first theme and the finest modern Indian restaurant in Kenya is urgently is urgently looking to hire talented and aggressive Marketing & Digital Communications Officer.
This is a generalist marketing position, where you’ll be responsible for the production and execution of marketing programs that are strategically aligned with business goals to drive brand growth for the establishment which already has an excellent reputation for quality in the market by performing the following duties;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate marketing efforts to ensure business targets are met
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies to grow customer base
- Management of “the brand” in line with brand guidelines and company goals.
- Lead the marketing and digital media strategy of our Client’s chain of restaurants
- Manage the digital and social media presence – FB, Instagram, Website, App
- Create posts for social media
- Manage customer communications on social media
- Design the ATL and BTL marketing strategies
- Design of menus, street poles or any other design that may be required in the course of business.
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms and local regulations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Function
This position is for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other relevant marketing qualification from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2+ years B2B marketing experience, Brand Management, at either QSR or Retail Marketing
- Ability to produce accurate oral sales communications to clients
- Entrepreneurial – ability to be innovative, conversant with industry news and trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in employer branding
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 13th September 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.