Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Sanlam Kenya Plc is the leading provider of dynamic and innovative life insurance products in Kenya and has the largest network of branch offices in the country. Sanlam Kenya Plc is listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and is part of the Sanlam Group which is a leader in financial services, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and has the largest insurance footprint in Africa.
We invite suitable candidates to apply for the following job within Retail:
|Job Title:||Financial Consultant|
|Reporting to:||Agency Team Leader|
|Business Unit:||Sanlam Life|
The role will be responsible for providing guidance and support to all sales agents and managers within the branch and as well as all sales activities and provide reports on the same to the Business Development manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’s financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or any Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in insurance will be an added advantage
Skills and Attributes
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills; and
- Excellent report writing skills.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with the requisite qualifications, skills and experience. If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please submit your detailed curriculum vitae and covering letter to reach us on or before 30th June 2019 addressed to the Recruitment and Training manager through email address: email@example.com The job title should be clearly indicated as the email reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.