Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Position: Sales Officer
- Growing already existing accounts in Bancassurance and establishing new tie-ups.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate, relevant and periodic production report on Insurance transactions.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Collections on premiums on all Insurance business transacted on at the assigned branch as per laid down procedures
- Champion Insurance products training at the Branch by working closely with Branch management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Execution of day to day Insurance operations at Branch level which entails cross-selling of insurance products, posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation.
- The bank is the key customer of the Bancassurance Officer and he/she has to adopt and maintain an open and trusting relationship with the branch staff.
- Engage the employees of the bank branches in regular discussions to transfer knowledge about insurance and understand their issues/concerns about selling insurance.
- Follow-up on any medical requirements as required by underwriting terms in a policy.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Diploma/University degree from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- Any insurance related qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum Overall Grade of C in KCSE and above
- Experience in Bancassurance will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and generate new business
- Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
- Should Possess these key values Integrity, good attitude towards work and highly productive.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Bank products and an understanding of banking business and operations.
- Have high integrity levels; maintains utmost confidentiality of information in their possession.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have the ability to understand and interpret bank foreign exchange rate.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Insurance Company will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. Interested candidates should send email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org