Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa. We pride ourselves in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages our audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
We are looking for a passionate and creative producer who will be responsible for facilitating a show from beginning to end.
- Strong Christian Background
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- At least have a year’s experience as a Producer
- Good communication skills and very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing.
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut).
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Good organizational skill.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
- Develop content for social media.
- Engage with our different audience.
- Monitor progress using analytical tools.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management.
- Come up with different social media campaigns.
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms.
- Take photos.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
PLAY–OUT TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field.
- Be computer literate.
- Positive attitude to the job.
- Must be a Christian.
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate.
PARTNER RELATIONS AND DATABASE CLERK
- Have at least one year experience in data entry and managing database.
- Good computer skills and ability to use various computer applications.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A team player who is honest and of high integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a TV presenter.
- A Diploma or Degree or an equivalent in Mass Communication or a related discipline.
- Be a team player, confident, bold, ability to follow instructions and quick to learn.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th December 2019 with the job title as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly visit https://familymedia.tv/job-openings/ for more details.