Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Medical Social Worker II Jobs, Medical Jobs, PSC Jobs
Two (2) Posts
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 30,170 – Ksh. 40,060 p.m.
(Job Group ‘J’)
Three (3) years contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- For appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental Health or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
This will be the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will be expected to undertake social work activities and programmes, including; –
- Home based care,
- Follow up of patients in general but particularly sensitive cases of pandemic diseases
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution -Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 16th July 2019 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)