Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Engineer Graduate Trainee
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies of engineering projects and help prepare plans for improvements such as assets optimization or consumption reduction.
- Write technical specification drafts, request proposals and technical information from third party suppliers and vendors and evaluate and compare such proposals
- Assist and supervise the report of the Assets Optimization Program (KPI reporting, Improvement Plans).
- Supervise, coordinate and perform professional engineering work during the construction of industrial projects.
- Review plans, maps, specifications, cost estimates, and other work for accuracy, presentation, and conformance with established engineering practices.
- Perform field inspections of construction projects, survey work and calculations.
- Tabulate field data, design improvement plans, specifications, contracts, and other documents.
- Assist in preparation of long-term capital improvement programs and budgets.
- Work with the Project Manager to prepare written reports for internal use and/or presentation to Region, Boards or Steering committee.
- 1 to 3 years of increasingly responsible work experience in engineering.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Make engineering design computations and check engineering plans and studies.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Perform a variety of mathematical/engineering computations.
- Learn and interpret Engineering Standards and Company Policies pertaining to Works.
- Ability to travel for occasional fieldwork within the region.
- Skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- English (Fluent)
- French (Basic)
Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Industrial or a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Must have a Valid passport (with no Visa restrictions on travel)
- Knowledge of Principles and practices of engineering field.
Click here to apply before 10 May 2019