We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Program Assistant- Citizen Oversight Programme
1.Research:Assist the responsible program officer with all aspects of the development and implementation of a research program including
- Data Collection and Analysis .
- Training and Supervision of data collectors
- Preparing of logistical operations
- Preparing and presentation of research reports to relevant officers
- Conducting budget and social accountability reviews
- Undertaking monitoring of budget processes
- Liaison with official institutions
- Undertaking capacity building of stakeholders on topical issues
- Identify critical issues relating to good governance and other identified themes for analysis and research
2. Programme Management:
- Providing technical support to relevant programme officers in budget reviews and analyses.
- Assisting in the preparation of relevant programme implementation plans
- Assisting with implementation of programme activities
- Providing technical support to planning meetings related to the programmes
- Participating in and preparing reports of meetings and workshops
- Assist Program staff in clarifying project information needs
- Support in the development of communication briefs for TISA communications department
- Work closely with the Communications team, community of practice stakeholders to disseminate/ publicise findings from the analyses generated on topical issues and TISA areas of interest 3.Partnerships building
- Map and manage the engagement of stakeholders as per the institutional and program needs
- Support collaboration with the private sector in line with TISA policies to support transparency, accountability and participation
- Supporting information campaigns through media and other public forums
- Supporting preparation of promotional materials such as brochures and briefs for dissemination
- Establish collaborations and partnerships with research institutions and resource centers
4.Reporting Support coordination of timely preparation and delivery of internal and external reports and documents
Requirements: At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Economics, Political Science, Law, and any other related field. At least 2 years’ experience in governance, research, community engagement and documentation
To Apply send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before Thursday 16th May 2019.Indicate the Job Title as the subject of your email.