Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Job Reference Number is DE/SSD/2019
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and provide reports. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, maintain databases/data systems, and apply ETL procedures to normalize data.
- Gather information from business users to understand their detailed requirements and expectations, analyze business/use case requirements from BI analysts to determine operational problems, define data modelling requirements, gather and validate information, apply judgement and statistical tests and develop data structures to support the generation of business insights and strategy.
- Carry out analysis of requirements and recommend solutions to address user requirements. Manage the queue of requests and communicate to the appropriate advanced analytics, BI or data management functions.
- Assist in preparing system definition/specification by the users highlighting technical requirements and roll out BI Solutions to stakeholders. Assist in developing and implementing a program of continuous improvement of BI processes through a cycle of analysis of existing systems, processes and tools, identifying areas for improvement, implement high impact changes and get feedback from stakeholders. Make changes to system/database configurations and parameters to accommodate business and technological requirements.
- Build visualizations to summarize and make presentations to business and other key stakeholders. Filter, clean data and review reports, print outs and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Secure BI solutions by putting adequate controls and restrict access to programs by users in accordance to the requirements of the Bank.
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company performance measurement and reporting as well as analytics across functions and understand how these metrics and measures align and track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives.
- Guide the business in drawing report formats & wireframes and advice on the best approach to transform data and automate reports as well as Design and code reports/dashboards according to user specification with the key objective to deliver reports that will assist in decision-making and control.
- Develop and maintain documentation/manuals on system configuration or set up, carry out technical user training as required to enable users interpret BI reports as well as deal with data, dashboards and report queries from users and resolve or advise them accordingly.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any other degree in related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in BI & Software Development using Oracle.
- Experience with relational data modeling, data management and data processing. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages in analyzing large data sets (Excel, SPS, SAS etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is desired.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ETL tools such as Oracle ODI and Microsoft SSIS.
- Very good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and a fair knowledge of Unix & Linux.
- A good understanding of relational databases, particularly Oracle.
- Good understanding of programming languages; specifically experience in database programming languages such as Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server TSQL.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of efficient business systems
Good knowledge of reporting and business analytics tools such as such as OBIEE, Microsoft SSRS.
How to apply
Send your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number by 22nd May, 2019
Employee Relations Manager
Job reference number ERA/HRD/2019
- Facilitate through liaison with line managers, increased awareness and consistency of implementation of employee policies and procedures in the Bank.
- Review and provide input into the resolution and remediation actions of disciplinary matters in consultation with the team leader and the Director HRD.
- Involvement in Industrial Relations with regard to investigations and resolution of all queries raised by the Union or Line Managers on staff matters.
- Implementation of employee engagement initiatives in consultation with the HR Business Partners and the business.
- Implementation of the Employee Wellness program for corporate wellness for increased employee productivity in the Bank.
- Act as an advisor to the various stakeholders on employment legislation, union matters and all matters pertaining to employee relations.
- Under the guidance of the Head- Employee Relations and Staff Welfare, maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders/customers, Kenya Bankers Association, FKE, Union and Functional Heads.
- Support the Head of the department for any litigation matters by liaising with the internal Legal department for technical legal advice, collating appropriate case documentation and evidence amongst other related duties
- Formulate input to the Employee Relations and Employee Wellness strategy.
- At least a university degree in HR, Law or equivalent from a recognized university with 2-3 years of demonstrable HR experience in a busy environment.
- Ability to contribute to team success by having a positive attitude to work and working with integrity.
- Working under pressure and with little supervision and hence the need to be self-driven and motivated.
- High level of tact and diplomacy and the ability to use appropriate styles and methods of communication to ensure a professional yet personal customer service; excellent spoken and written English.
- Sound understanding of HR policies and procedures and a good understanding and knowledge of Labour and Employment legislation.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner;
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others – at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to remain calm, focused and organized and to deliver results on time when under pressure and with rapidly changing circumstances;
- Leads from the front, Delivers and owns results, Values and respects others, Drives innovation, Fosters Communication & Inspires trust and integrity Customer Centric.
How to Apply
Send your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number by 22nd May, 2019.