Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
- Configure hardware and software, set up peripherals such as printers or routers, repair equipment, and provide daily support for computer users.
- Respond to calls and e-mails regarding computer networks or systems.
- Manage inventory of software licenses, software application, hardware components and IT supplies.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation and updates.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current
- Produce high quality IT process documentation
- Assist in implementing firewalls and security devices to ensure network security.
- Contributing to IT team initiatives
- Occasional management of tasks performed by third parties
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree or an Advanced Diploma in Information Technology/ Systems or any other related field.
- CCNA Certification is a must.
- Any Certification in Networking, User Support or Hardware is desired
- ITIL Desired
Other requirements (unique/job specific)
- At least 3 years experience in User Support, Networking and general IT operations.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience in user support is key.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be team player
- Issue diagnosis
- End-user computing package knowledge
- Organisational skills
- Following procedures
- Establishing rapport
- Inviting feedback
- Producing output