Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
1.Office of the Principal
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Communication or Business related areas.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration related fields, Social Sciences or Communication.
- Five (5) years’ experience in fund raising or resource mobilization in private or public entities.
- Proficiency in using applications software, including: presentation, spreadsheet, word processing, and project management tools.
- Proven knowledge and evidence in resource mobilization and fund raising.
2. Assistant System Administrator
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a closely related field.
- At least 3 years of experience with LAN and WAN operations and administration.
- Must have served as Systems Administrator in similar or comparable environment.
- Expert skills in Linux and Windows 2003 administration, and Active Directory.
- Familiarity with best practices in network design and operations.
- Professional certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification will be added advantage.
3. Supplies Officer/ Procurement Officer
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supplies Management and Master’s degree in Procurement/Supplies Management.
- Three years working experience as Procurement/Supplies Officer II Grade 10 or comparable position.
- Must be a member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Must be computer literate.
4. Assistant Accountant 1
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree/Business Administration degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA Part II or its equivalent.
- Must have served for three (3) years as Assistant Accountant II Grade 9 or in a comparable position.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications and ERP Accounting software
Method Of Application
The applicants should submit Five (5) copies of their CV, academic certificates and testimonials and National ID Card. A running softcopy of the application should be sent to email@example.com and Hard copies of the applications should be addressed to:
Finance & Development
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O BOX 385-50309
So as to reach not later than Wednesday, 17th July, 2019. Any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Kindly visit Kaimosi Friends University College website www.kafuco.ac.ke for details about Requirements, Mode of Application and all other relevant information.