Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
The Church is looking for a mature, organized and self-driven individual to fill the position of an Administrator to serve in Nairobi Baptist Church – Ongata Rongai. The duties aimed at ensuring operational efficiency and administrative support include, but not limited to:
- Effective and efficient office and ministry operations.
- Support in preparation of timely ministry and management reports.
- Ensure safe custody, maintenance and management of Church plant facilities and equipment.
- Manage Church plant communication with volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Manage the church plant petty cash and accountable imprest.
- Maintain Church plant records.
Technical and General Competencies
- Must be a born again Christian
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong office and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Dynamic, proactive and creative
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS word, power-point and spreadsheets
- Basic counselling skills
- Good communication in verbal and writing skills.
- Good conceptual skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Expected Minimum Qualification
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
Higher Diploma in a Human Resource or Finance is an added advantage
Relevant Job Experience
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
If you are interested and qualified, kindly submit your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to email@example.com on or before 17th September 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.