We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutionsis one of the institutions set out in the Council of Legal Education [Admission] Regulations, 2007 as an institution in which students of the Kenya School of Law may undertake their Pupillage Programme. The Office seeks to engage highly motivated Kenyans.
- Open Jobs
- Senior Research Officer
- Research Officer
- HR Management
- Prosecution Counsel
- Principal Accountant
- Economist & Statistician
- Senior Librarian
- Prosecution Clerk
- HRM Officer
More Details visit ODPP Careers Portal
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to make their applications by completing ONE application form ODPP 1.
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Letter of appointment to their current substantive post
- Letter of appointment to their previous post
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and
- Clearance certificate from the following bodies:-
- Law Society of Kenya for Lawyers ii. Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Any other Professional bodies to which the candidate is a member
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, letters of appointment to their current substantive posts and previous post, detailed curriculum vitae and clearance certificates during the interviews.
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
NSSF Building 19th Floor, Block ‘A’
P.O. Box 30701 – 00100
So as to reach the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions on or before Monday, 18th February, 2019.
Persons with disability and those from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply