Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Property, the successful candidate will be responsible for Coordinating office services and property functions.
- Carrying out frequent checks of the common facilities in the building including Conference/meeting rooms, stores and kitchens to ensure they are well kept and fit for purpose.
- Coordinating the use of the Conference Rooms for scheduled meetings and ensuring that resources are provided.
- Maintaining vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, outsourced contracts drafts, title deeds copies, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Opening work orders, coordinating and monitoring status of work assigned to vendors.
- Preparing land transaction and registration documents in liaison with legal department.
- Ensuring that all property documentation records are well maintained, and liaising with the relevant National and County government authorities to regularize any changes.
- Liaising with the Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator to ensure that the building inspection reports and certificates are obtained and filed accordingly.
- Attending court cases on land matters from time to time in liaison with legal department.
- Ensuring timely processing of Administration related service providers’ invoices for payment.
- Preparing the budget drafts for administration department
- Facilitating exemption from Stamp Duty for land transactions for KTDA and Her Factory Companies.
- Facilitating issuance of work permits for foreigners who may be employed by the organization.
- Ensuring that contracts for the service providers are up to date/ valid, and notifying management on expiry/renewal dates.
- Ensuring that all Governments Statutory Demand Notes are paid on time.
- Assisting the Head of Department in the management of KTDA Farmers Company.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management or Business Management related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, and relationships.
- Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines.
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals.
The post Office Services & Property Coordinator at KTDA appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.