Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
The Taita Taveta County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
- Enforcement Assistant III, (36 Positions)
- Ward Administrator I, ( 20 Positions)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer IIII, (4 Positions)
- Principal Administrative Officer, ( 4 Positions)
- Chief Officer Mining, Industrialization And Energy, (1 Position)
- Director of Roads & Transport, (1 Position)
- Director of Medical Services, (1 Position)
- Director Of Housing Job Group, (1 Position)
Click here to view full job description of the above positions
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered to the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal
Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 20th December, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.