Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within the Communication Banking unit.
Reporting to the Associate Director- Communication and PR, the PR and Advertising Officer, will be responsible for supporting the Communications department in the development and execution of all events for the Bank.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analyzing media coverage a
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, supplements/advertorials, case studies, speeches, articles and financial reports
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities, organizing events including press conferences, investor briefings, AGMs, press tours and other forums
- Coordinate sponsorships and promotional activities involving the Bank
- Manage promotional items for the company
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Offer support to the branches, departments and subsidiaries in regards to marketing, promotion and communication requirements
- Interface with all Equity Bank teams and offices to optimize event and associated campaign’s effectiveness.
- Liaising with the retained Agency to follow up on execution of tasks
- Ensure timely execution and production of key deliverables
- Manage vendor contracts; exercise diligence in tracking expenses to meet expense/ budget goals
- Liaise with service providers to ensure proper preparation and execution of events including brand visibility in such events through branding opportunities
- Monitor vendor performance by ensuring alignment with market value for services rendered.
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to work well with minimum supervision
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Creative thinker and fast learner, ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- University degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or business related field
- Professional training in Marketing or Public Relations
- Over 3 years’ relevant experience in Public Relations, marketing or event management in a large media organization or in communication function in an established organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply