Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
Regional Master Data Manager
The Regional Master Data Manager is responsible for Managing the Supply-Chain master data for all countries in their assigned region working on Oracle JD Edwards on a day to day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure master data is managed as per global policy, within defined service levels
- Maintains the regional standard and non-standard items in Oracle JD Edwards;
- Manages phase-in/phase-out of the regional/national items on the branch level;
- Performs regular analysis and proposes changes on the usage of items;
- Perform regular data accuracy checks, correcting Master data reported by the Global Master Data Manager;
- Supports the National Master Data focal points and provides guidelines;
- Support the Global data manager in the preparation of the new roll-outs that are part of the region (items / address creations and other set ups);
- Actively contributes to Data Management team activities;
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or any relevant field from a recognized University;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant and professional experience, preferably in Supply Chain related environment;
- Experience in material master data management in an ERP system;
- Excellent skills in Excel and other statistical tools. SQL knowledge is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of an ERP system in a distribution environment. Oracle JD Edwards is a PLUS;
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to apply
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 24th July 2019 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Logistics Support Centre, HR Department via: E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference Regional Master Data Manager must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required degree & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered.