Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5B.2/1/3/948
Reporting to the Deputy Director, IES&R, the Research Assistant, Data Collection & Analytics being part of a team of researchers conducting research in team management and employee behavior shall undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Data collection on team structure and how to foster Company culture
- Data analysis using appropriate statistical software
- Facilitate and help organize workshops that are designed to promote Company culture
- Identification of ‘role-models’ to work with teams
- Collaborate with other researchers in the project teams to relate inputs and outputs across models
- Development of technical reports
The successful candidate will be placed on a 6 month’s fixed term contract.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- More than one-year experience in data analytics
- Demonstrable use of statistical software’s
- Leadership skills in projects
- Possession of skills in data mining and literature search
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
HOW TO APPLY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.