Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns
- Med in Radiology or equivalent post graduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered/Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience in general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting on 1.5 tesla MRI, Cardiac CT, Dual Energy CT and work station knowledge for cross sectional imaging is preferred.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
The post Resident Radiologist at Aga Khan Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.