Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
The successful candidate will be expected to provide radiological services to both inpatient and outpatients. He/she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns
- Med in Radiology or equivalent post graduate qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must be Registered/Licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience in general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting on 1.5 tesla MRI, Cardiac CT, Dual Energy CT and work station knowledge for cross sectional imaging is preferred.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Basic Life Support Certification
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
The post Resident Radiologist at Aga Khan Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.