Project Monitoring & Evaluation Certification in 2 Weeks
Course details here
Officer HR Service Delivery-(19000074)
We are pleased to announce the following six month fixed term contract vacancy in the HR Operations within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the HR Service Delivery Manager, the employee will be responsible for HR service delivery for both internal and external customers.
- Provide 1st level operational support across the business and externally in various HR services.
- Generating and replacing staff identification badges.
- Responsible for provision of HR Administration services to support initiatives from HRBP’s and Centers of Expertise.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving client service issues and challenges on a daily basis.
- Updating, verifying and endorsing all documented correspondence coming into HR Operations for filing in the personnel files.
- Up to date staff record maintenance on both Oracle HR System and staff personnel files.
- Putting in place a filing plan for any documents that cannot be filed within the SLA and share with stakeholders.
- Support staff with medical related queries that come through the HR service desk.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Strong administrative skills with a flair for technological enhancements
- High multi-tasking, organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Efficient skills in word processing, spread sheet applications, basic knowledge of internet/e-mail functions and use of Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands, exercise tact and discretion and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
Note to Applicants
As part of our recruitment process, successful candidates will be expected to provide the documents below for verification;
*Applicable to Kenyan citizen candidates only
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigation (CID Kenya) (Less than 12 months old)
- Scanned Copy of Certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
*Applicable to all candidates
- Scanned copy of your University Certificate/s
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport /Legal Form of Identification