Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Senior Operations Support Systems
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Operations Support Systems (OSS) – Converged Service Operations the position holder will be responsible for ensuring system and service availability for all OSS system
Digital NOC Engineer
Reporting to the Team Manager – Digital Network Operations Centre – Converged Service Operations the position holder will be responsible for end-to-end fault management in technology which includes alarm monitoring, first level troubleshooting and resolution, trouble ticket management and faults escalation to 2nd level. The holder of the role will also manage execution of changes on the network and preventive maintenance on network elements across the network.
Reporting to the Head of Big Data & Business Analytics, the position holder will lead the data science team to create value from Safaricom’s vast amount and variety of data using advance analytical and statistical methods and models to answer complex business questions. This will serve to aid in decision making, unlock new revenue opportunities and areas to create efficiency through deep insights. The role requires deployment of Artificial Intelligence driven by Safaricom’s data to create Machine learning models and solutions to deliver specific business relevant use cases. Safaricom is investing heavily in big data and this will be a truly exciting role in view of the organizations unique data set and position in this region.
Head of Regulatory & Public Policy
Reporting to the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, you will lead the team through development and implementation of a regulatory and public policy strategy to support the business objectives. You will analyze and interpret the policy environment to help inform business decision-making. You will build and manage relationships with policymakers and influencers to promote understanding of our business and our values. You will develop and advocate positions that promote an optimal regulatory environment for Safaricom to operate in. You will build coalitions with industry partners and civil society. Your experience and understanding of the policy environment in Kenya will enable you to act as a strategic adviser inside Safaricom and a strong ambassador outside.
As part of our recruitment process we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of University Certificate or letter from the University requesting for internship
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport – Legal Form of Identification