Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group and publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, The Citizen and various online products is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of Sales Coordinator, Mwanaspoti Kenya.
Sales Coordinator, Mwanaspoti
The Job holder will support the NMG- Kenya sales team in developing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating sales and marketing strategies aimed at increasing market share and sales revenue for Mwanaspoti Kenya newspaper.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and execute the identified sales opportunities in the market in order to achieve the sales budget;
- Respond and pre-screen potential new clients/partners as well as assist end-users seeking partnerships across the country;
- Maintain Customer Accounts timely and accurately with the most current information;
- Nurtures business relationships with business partners;
- Assists in the identification of strategic business partners that are in line with Mwanaspoti brand;
- Grows long-term relationships with clients and capitalises on equity and partnership opportunities;
- Ability to seek and develop new business and maximize all possible opportunities to increase sales.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability and sets expectations upward regarding revenue and profitability projections.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset;
- Experience in using MS office tools with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with high level dedication and integrity;
- 3 to 5 years working experience as sales coordinator or administrative positions with an aptitude in problem solving;
- Self-motivated, agile, flexible person with skills and knowledge of customer care services.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply before 14th October 2019 through the following link