Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Sales Executive, Bancassurance – Other Banks
The role holder will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with banks and generating new leads for Bancassurance business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Management
- Clearly understands sales targets set, influences and drives the achievement of bancassurance sales through bank partners.
- Ensures Britam Products cross-selling takes place in new and existing business across all bank partners.
- Plans and executes exciting and innovative sales tactics.
- Identifies gaps/anomalies and develop ideas to rectify and improve performance by way of monitoring bank premium performance in line with set out targets.
- Assists in the development and repositioning on new product initiatives.
- Provides timeous feedback to the pro-active teams on queries/complaints and sales statistics.
- Advises and shares best practices, tactics and action plans with bank partners to close sales gaps.
- Acquire and retain profitable businesses in line with acceptable loss ratios.
- Provide quotations as and when required by intermediaries within set out time frames.
- Ensure premium payment for all closed sales are within the company’s set debtor’s days.
- Adhere to regulatory/ compliance and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance businesses.
- Relationship building
- Builds, maintains and sustain business relationships with heads of bancassurance/Business development officers and Direct Sales teams
- Active management of relationships with all bank partners to ensure smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets.
- Integrate well with all members of the team into a harmonious unit committed to the team vision and direction within the team (Intra-team). Encourages, clarifies, and shows the team how to reach common and shared goals (work is done in team context).
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Receptive to constructive criticism, feedback and ideas from business partners, colleagues and subordinates.
- Applies knowledge, resources and experience to resolve problems.
- Ensures competency-based training on products to our mutual bank partners (Across all lines of businesses) takes place as and when required
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Understanding of macro-economic, business, social, political trends and the transformation of this knowledge into strategy relationships to drive sales from the bank partners
- A sound working knowledge of short term insurance sales principles and practices to manage and optimize portfolio retention and growth.
- In depth understanding of range of products in market, competitor advantages and disadvantages and own product competitive position
- A sound understanding of risk cycles pertaining to the Insurance industry.
Experience and qualifications
- University Degree preferably in a business field from a recognized University with at least 3 years working experience in bancassurance/insurance industry.
- Professional insurance/sales/marketing qualification
- Good interpersonal and management skills
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships
- Experience of managing and/or working within a team that delivers
- Proven sales track record in the financial services industry
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships and a Strategic focus
- Innovative, analytical Skills and takes initiative.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before 25th August 2019 through the following link