Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related degree Computer literate. Proficient in MS Office / Power Point/Excel / MS Outlook
- At least 2 years in a hotel preferably in a Sales and Marketing Role
Skills and Qualifications
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Open till 20th August 2019 Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.