Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics and Compliance departmentwithin the Corporate Security division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fraud Investigations the individual is responsible for carrying out Fraud Investigations, data analysis, Systems Forensic acquisitions & analysis and manage customer fraud related escalations.
- Lead/undertake fraud investigations of cases handed over by the Fraud detection team as well as cases generated from other sources e.g. ethics hotline, customer escalations, letters to the CEO, Internal Audits etc.
- Manage and strengthen bonds with Law Enforcement Agencies, Criminal/Civil Justice system, Prosecutions agency and other Industry & non-industry players to enhance co-operation on mutually beneficial information, fraud investigations, asset tracing & recovery etc.
- Manage a robust and risk-based intelligence-gathering network in all areas of business.
- Forensic acquisition, interpretation, storage and presentation of electronic evidence from electronic devices.
- Represent the company before court on fraud related matters.
- Propose, discuss and agree recommendations to improve control weaknesses identified during investigations and regularly follow up for their implementation.
- Proactively conduct Fraud Reviews in critical or high fraud risk areas across the business.
- Analyse and monitor unusual data patterns that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct. Spot negative trends, and potential risky behaviour.
- Minimum education qualifications required – Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Computing related discipline
- Certification in a fraud related discipline, such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Certification in Digital forensics and/or incident response will be an added advantage.
- Proven hands on fraud investigations experience in a financial environment for a minimum period of 4 years.
- Knowledgeable in identifying indicators of fraud through data-mining and analysis exercises.
- Good knowledge of GSM network business models and processes.
- A conceptual thinker able to work independently.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal – to succinctly present findings and communicate with a variety business partners.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.