Entry Level NGO Jobs
Submit CV Here
Sensei Institute Latest Job Vacancy
College Business Development Officer (Nakuru)
Sensei Institute is the leading construction skills technical training college in Kenya
We have a strong practical training that ensures everyone excels in different skills of their choice.
Our courses are diverse and include Driving, Plant Operator and Plant Mechanics, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Building Construction Technologies, Building Services courses such as electrical installation, Plumbing & Drainage, Masonry, Welding & Fabrication, Painting & Decoration, Road & Dam Construction.
College Business Development Officer for College in Nakuru
The successful candidate will be tasked with the development and certification of new departments/ courses in the college.
Roles for the College Business Development Officer Job
They will be required to implement (Plan, Advise and Execute) a Business Development Plan to ensure new courses take shape in the college. The candidate will ensure the following
- Expansion of college to offer new additional courses.
- Advise on infrastructure (teachers, physical facilities and others) required for new courses
- Follow on certification of courses both locally (KNEC, NITA) and global certification eg city & guilds and others
- Advise on a marketing plan for student enrolment for new courses
- Ensure student enrolment targets for the new courses are achieved.
- Strengthen existing and establish new linkages with relevant Government and private bodies required for all aspects of new courses development
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar role at a college is a must and with over 5 years of general working experience.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field with teaching qualification being an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with a wide variety of people
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management skills
- A friendly professional manner
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Wide Experience in the education sector is a great added value
- The position is in Nakuru and the candidate must be willing to be located there.
How to Apply
Please send your responses via email to firstname.lastname@example.org