Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
The Stores Assistant is tasked with ensuring goods are well arranged in the store, the invoices are received in good time and correct deliveries are done.
As the Stores Assistant, your main duties include
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized
- Transfer medicine to respective storage shelves whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding.
- Keep record of First Expiry First out (FEFO) and First in First Out (FIFO) systems for storage and issuance of items.
- Participate in carrying out daily, quarterly and random drug stock takes.
- Take part in dispatching of medicine
- Record and regulate room temperature and humidity
- Ensure medicine is arranged well in the store
- Any other as instructed
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply, Pharmacy or any science course
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- At least one-year experience in stores
- Must be computer literate
- Aged between 20-30 years
- Candidates with prior experience in pharmaceutical industry will have an added advantage
- Male candidates highly preferred
The post Stores Assistant at Generics Africa appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.