Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Teacher – English, Literature and Drama
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 8-18 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A-level.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their dreams. To strengthen the languages department, we have the following vacancy
Teacher Combination: English, literature and Drama
- Must have a degree in education from reputable learning institutions
- Must have experience of not less than 5 years in an IGCSE system of education
- Must have the experience of handling examination classes
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold and demonstrate Christian values
- Must have a track record of performance in previous schools
- Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
- Demonstrate well spoken and written English
- Attractive salary and housing will be provided to successful applicants
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th September 2019.
If you do not hear from us by 30th September 2019 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.