Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a similar role preferably in a University or International Health organization
- A Diploma in Project Management
- Certified evidence of professional continuous learning reflecting ongoing development of skills, abilities, and knowledge
- Proven competence working with Microsoft Office Software
- Demonstrated high sense of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral in English and Swahili
- Demonstrated coordination skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in advanced scheduling
Interested candidates should submit a Cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and email contacts of three professional referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of relevant academic certificates as well as transcripts to, the Manager, Human Resources, Aga Khan University’s Campus Nairobi, Kenya. P. O. Box 30270-00100 or by email to email@example.com . Applications by email are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by April 30, 2019