Admin & Management Jobs
Submit CV Here
The Capital Markets Authority
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable).
- reporting to the Accountant, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Verifying and checking the accuracy and correctness of payment documents and ensuring that they are properly supported;
- Forwarding all payments for approval by respective HODs;
- Preparing payment vouchers and forwarding them for approval;
- Maintaining the cheque register, recording of signed cheques and dispatching to the recipients;
- Filing of all payment documents in an orderly manner; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance, Economics, Accounting or any business-related degree
- Professional courses – CPA Part I
- Basic IT and knowledge of automated Accounting systems will be an added advantage.
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 11 December 2018
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.