Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics
- Senior lecturer, Department of Accounting and Finance
- Senior lecturer, Department of Social Sciences
- Senior lecturer, Department of Languages and literature
- Senior lecturer, Department of Curriculum Instruction Technology
- Senior lecturer, Department of Education Foundation and psychology and management
- Senior lecturer, Department of Mathematics
- Senior lecturer, Department of Physical Sciences
- Senior lecturer, Department of Biological and Agricultural Sciences
- Senior Fellow, Department of Research Innovation and Outreach
The following Commission for University Education in Kenya (CUE) harmonized Criteria and guidelines for appointment and promotion of academic staff in Universities in Kenya dated 27th October 2014 shall apply:
- An earned Ph.D or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University;
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the University level as a Lecturer or six (6) years research/industry experience.
- A minimum of thirty two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent, of which at least twenty four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised at least three (3) post-graduate students to completion as a Lecturer or equivalent.
- Registered with the relevant professional bodies (where applicable).
In addition to the above applicants for the position of Senior Research Fellow must demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of grant proposal writing in multidisciplinary areas.
- Thorough knowledge of multidisciplinary research methods/techniques.
- Regular writing of research grants.
- Knowledge of leadership and mentorship in research to other academic members of staff.
Method Of Application
The applicants should submit Five (5) copies of their CV, academic certificates and testimonials and National ID Card. A running soft copy of the application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Hard copies of the applications should be addressed to:
Finance & Development
Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O BOX 385-50309
So as to reach not later than Wednesday, 17th July, 2019. Any canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kaimosi Friends University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Kindly visit Kaimosi Friends University College website www.kafuco.ac.ke for details about Requirements, Mode of Application and all other relevant information.