Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Tusker Mattresses Limited Job Opportunities in Kenya
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for the business including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures and documentation.
- Analytical accounting, inventory & warehouse Management.
- Technical support to resolve day to day problems and issues in NAV.
- Maintenance and customization of NAV to meet the business specifications.
- Leading a team of consultants and utility staffs in documenting business process needs.
- Managing data cleansing and assisting with quality assurance testing.
- Training of staff in various departments using NAV.
- Driving quality, testing and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful projects implementation.
- Leading organizational changes and business process improvements.
- Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide business recommendations.
- Providing key decision support, monitoring issue& risks, and creating mitigation plans for the business.
- Documenting all business engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publish reports.
- Identifying and minimizing project risks.
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management.
- A Master’s of Computer Science.
- BSc. Computer Science or any related field.
- Microsoft Certified professional
- Networking –CCNA finalist
- At least 5 years’ experience in ICT related field
- Software Development –JAVA, J2ME, Web Services
- Database Design – SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ms Access
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application (CV and Cover letter) quoting “System Analyst “on the subject email@example.com