Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Underwriting Africa is a specialist Pan African insurance intermediary with its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. Underwriting Africa is seeking a talented Assistant Credit Analyst with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our team.
Credit Analyst Intern
Underwriting Africa is a specialist Pan African insurance intermediary with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are seeking to recruit a Trade Credit analyst intern for an initial period of 3-6months, supporting head of trade credit with a possibility of extension/absorption, subject to performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Mathematics, Statistic, Economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation
- Qualifications in ACCA / CFA / CPA (ongoing)
- Articulate, proficient and technically competent
- Pleasant, innovative & confident
- Working knowledge of excel, financial models & power point presentation
- Must be a team player and have ability to solve problems
Underwriting Africa is a specialist Pan African insurance intermediary with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. Underwriting Africa is seeking a Sales Manager responsible for driving sales in the general and specialty divisions. Reporting to the Principal Officer.
- Drive sales of different product classes as portfolios as per the set objectives
- Identify new sales channels for distribution of products
- Engages with clients to understand requirements, upcoming renewals and new business initiatives.
- Implement the company’s sales strategy and ensure the set objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare presentation pitches to clients and execute presentations that meet both internal expectations and international standards.
- Develops and presents coverage plans and renewal terms to clients.
- Aggressive growth of pipeline with quality leads and prospects.
- Attend, represent and participate at industry forums, conferences and meetings.
- Ensure retention of closed sales is maintained within the internal threshold.
- Analyse and develop reports on customer and market data in order to sell to your clients in the most effective way.
- Manage the entire sales process from forecasting to product delivery.
- Manage sales and business development teams for various products and programs to ensure closing and upscale.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, minimum upper class .
- Professional papers in CIM, ACCA, ACII or CFA are an added advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales (preferably of Insurance Products)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills – ability to comfortably use Word, Excel and Power point
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili with French or Mandarin is an added advantage
- Adaptable to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Ability to travel extensively.
Method of Application
Do send out the resumes to: email@example.com
Before close of business on 18th April 2019 quoting the job title as the subject