Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
UNHCR Kakuma Kenya Education Programme Recruitments
UNHCR Kakuma Education Programme have rapidly expanded in the past years with school enrollments across all the levels increasing and the operation currently having 16 pre-schools, 26 primary schools and 6 secondary schools with a student population of nearly 80,000 children.
In addition to this, there are number of ongoing education initiatives such as the deployment of Kakuma Education Management Information System (KEMIS) to improve availability of accurate and credible education data for planning and this requires dedicated staffing for successful deployment. It is against this background that this positions is requested.
- Assistant Instant Network School (INS) Officer-: LICA/KEN/KAK/18/005
- Programme Officer-:IVN/EVN/KEN/NBI/18/018
- Associate Supply Officer-: IVN/EVN/KEN/NBI/18/015
- Finance Assistant-:IVN/EVN/KEN/NBI/18/017
- Data Management Assistant(On Replacement Capacity)- IVN/EVN/KAK/18/012
- Field Assistant-:IVN/EVN/KAK/18/011
- Senior Data Management Associate(On Replacement Capacity)-:IVN/EVN/KAK/18/010
- Project Control Officer-IVN/EVN/KEN/NBI/18/012
- Administrative / Finance Assistant-:IVN/EVN/KEN/NBI/18/013
- Protection Assistant (Community Based)- IVN/EVN/KEN/DDB/18/002
Submission of Applications
This vacancy is open for qualified Kenyans ONLY.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Before applying to a vacancy, candidates should download the Personal History Form (PHF) and relevant Supplementary Sheet. Attach the PHF and/or sheet to your application for the position..
Please note that only the present signed PHF and Supplementary Sheet(s), if any, will be considered as valid application documents. No CVs, old P.11 form or other UN agency application forms will be accepted.
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Closing Date: 2018-10-12
Short listed candidates will be invited for a written and then oral interview.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE