Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Project Manager, Replacement of Office Blocks A to J Project (Project Post)
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in project management, engineering and/or architecture or related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- PRINCE II certification for project management and/or professional certification/membership of chartered institutes such as the Project Management Institute (PMI) and Professional Engineering or Architectural Institute is desirabe
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in planning, implementing and managing of large-scale architectural, engineering and/or construction projects, is required.
- Senior level responsibility for the management of one or two large-scale construction or major renovation projects of equivalent campus style office or related premises on time and budget, is required.
- Related experience at the international level and/or additional experience with project scheduling, cost control, monitoring and/or reporting of complex construction or major renovation projects, is highly desirable.
- Proficiency/experience in MS Project, or equivalent project management tools, is desirable.
Click here for a detailed job description and application details
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE