We Are Hiring!!
Submit CV Here
Victory Farms Ltd Job Opportunities in Kenya
Victory Farms is the fastest-growing aquaculture operation in sub-Saharan Africa and seeks an experienced and passionate Human Resources Officer to join our team at this exciting period of expansion. The HR will manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource at the commercial office. The HR will manages the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
Location: 80% Non-farm (Nairobi) 20% Farm (in rural area of Homa Bay);
The ideal candidate will have a college degree (or equivalent in work experience). He/ She will have 2+ years working in a fast-paced office environment, and hold the following qualifications:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Coordinate HR projects in coordination with the HR Admin office.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Provide documentation of employee absences, bonuses, and personal time to be used in payroll preparation.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Location: 100% on farm based in Homa Bay County
The ideal candidate will have experience working in both active and passive security measures for a corporate. The candidate will have both strong security experience as well as security systems experience. The candidate will be open to living close to the farm 90% of the time and open to traveling in Nairobi and elsewhere in Kenya 10%.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals performing activities such as training, assigning work and evaluating performance
- Analyze and evaluate security Operations to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of the company offices, buildings and the whole premise at large.
- Conduct physical examinations of the farm to ensure compliance with Security policies and Regulations
- Communicate Security Status, updates and actual or potential problems using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, programs, goals and program accomplishments
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
Method of Application
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org