Admin & Management Jobs
Submit CV Here
WE is a movement that believes when we come together we can create an even better world. WE makes it easy for you to get involved – whether at home, school or work – by offering resources to help you create positive social change in your community and around the world.
Through WE Charity initiatives, WE empowers communities to lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
In Canada, the US, and the UK, WE Day and WE Schools are initiatives of WE Charity that educate and empower young people. WE Schools is a year long educational program that nurtures compassion in students and gives them the tools to create transformative social change. WE Day is a series of stadium-sized events that celebrate youth making a difference in their local and global communities.
ME to WE is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. We offer socially conscious and environmentally friendly products as well as lifechanging experiences. ME to WE measures the bottom line not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives changed and the positive social and environmental impact made. Half of ME to WE’s net profit is donated to WE Charity. The other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise and its social mission.
WE is looking for an outstanding Nurse.
The position will be based in Narok County, Kenya
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting mobile clinics in different communities in Narok and Bomet county.
- Attending to Antenatal and post natal Mothers
- Conducting deliveries
- Offering Immunizations as per guidelines
- Issuing drugs and injection
- Offering Nursing care services
- Assessing and appropriately responding to the needs of patients with regard to nursing services
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Any other duties assigned to you by management
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- Diploma in Community health Nursing
- 2 years’ experience in a busy hospital set up
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Duly registered and licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer skills
HOW TO APPLY:
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world. WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team! WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March 2019.
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org