Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
WordCamp Nairobi is a casual conference for WordPress users.
Many of our attendees are professional web developers, bloggers, content creators, SEO, designers, marketing guys. They come to learn, to share what they’ve learned & connect with others in the WordPress community.
Every year WordCamps are held around the world – meetings of creators, users and above all WordPress enthusiasts.
There are people here who base their business on WordPress and those who just like it. We all form a global community that together contributes to the continuous development of WordPress.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
What is WordCamp?
- A full-day of engaging talks, both beginner and advanced.
- A Contributors day where you get to contribute to WordPress.
- Introductions to WordPress for those who never used WordPress.
- Advanced tips and techniques for developers and freelancers who want to improve their web development skills.
- Even if you don’t use WordPress we have talks and workshops on general web technologies, SEO, content creation, branding, social media, branding, security, and more.
- A “Happiness Bar” staffed by knowledgeable WordPress users to answer web related questions
- Great networking w/ local and regional web and marketing people
- An after-party, included in the ticket cost.
WordCamp Nairobi Opportunities
You can be involved in WordCamp Nairobi 2019 as a
Being a sponsor gives you a unique opportunity to invest in the Nairobi WordPress community. The attendees are made up of web-savvy professionals who work in media, publishing, film, music, art, technology, education, healthcare, financial services, government… you name it.
We accept ALL topics related to WordPress and beyond, and encourage them. The charm of WCNAIROBI is that we welcome a diverse lineup of talented speakers to provide value to our broad audience.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
We need help with Social Media, set-up, registration, room helpers, clean-up, the works. Volunteers are what makes WordCamps run! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Check out more information about WordCamp Nairobi 2019 here
This event is great also for teachers, students, or for those working online. But even if you are a first-time WordPress user OR have used WordPress, WordCamp Nairobi is perfect for you.