Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
The Work-Life Cycle Manager role is a customer-facing position located within the HR Services Hub and is responsible for overseeing the handling of all HR transactions into the HRIS system in a timely and accurate manner and acts as a steward of the existing data. This position partners closely with the all levels of the HR team, processing inbound inquiries and transaction requests in compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and applicable regulations. The HR transactions are related to the employee life cycle including (but not limited to) onboarding, job changes, promotions and offboarding. This role requires the ability to understand, internalize and embrace new concepts and change and incumbent must possess strong customer service skills, a comfort level with technology, basic problem-solving skills, general HR and business knowledge.
- Review all incoming confidential inquiries and requests from internal and external parties and ensuring all required information is accurate and complete for entry into HRIS system.
- Allocate work and assignment to process HR system transactions (i.e. new hires, terminations, position changes, non-employee entries, supervisor changes, etc.) and generate needed outputs e.g. standardized letters and templates .
- Use multiple systems simultaneously to research and resolve confidential inquiries or transaction requests.
- Create and generate system-based reporting based on customer requests or to maintain data integrity.
- Oversee and maintenance of employee personnel files and documentation for the entire employee life-cycle including managing the HR registry .
- Provide documentation to support legal and audit requests, such as employee file records, hiring process information, system data, job or pay history, etc.
- Assist on HR Shard Services projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership to the work-life cycle and the mobility & onboarding team.
- At least 3 years of generalist HR experience and Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Technology preferred.
- System experience with HRIS systems including data entry, extracting data and using MS Office Suite and other business software to prepare reports and summaries preferred.
- Recognize and suggest operational improvements to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate issues and resolutions and provide the appropriate level of support with the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
- Organized, multi-tasking, meeting strict deadlines, and must be able to work well under pressure using time management and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
- High commitment to quality.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail oriented; checks own work, verifies data before processing, keeps accurate records, organizes information effectively while maintaining a quick, efficient workflow.
- Basic understanding of general business functions and the relationship of inquiries received and the downstream impacts of HR Hub Services to understand and prevent errors/rework.
The post Work Life Cycle Manager at Kenya Airways appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.