FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Registered Nursing Officer I (Specialized Nursing Care)-Theater Nurse Job at Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP K (10 POSTS)
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Salary Scale: Kshs 35,400.00 to Kshs 46,230.00
House Allowance: Kshs 16,500.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 5,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 3,850.00
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 30,000.00
Roles for the Theater Nurse Job
- Provision, Supervision and planning or nursing care in a hospital, Health Center and Dispensary;
- Assess patient’s needs for nursing services;
- Verify and maintain information relating to patient admissions;
- Keep records of drugs and other supplies; and
- Guide, supervise and counsel staff performing routing clinical duties.
- Be in possession of at least the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- (minus) in any other two (2) Science subjects; and
- Have successfully completed a three (3) years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or at any other recognized training institution and have been awarded the Kenya Registered Nurse, or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse Certificate by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Be in possession of a valid practicing license
- Higher Diploma in the specialized field.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview