Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Government Jobs, Kenya Power Jobs, Institute of Energy Studies and Research Jobs,
The Institute of Energy Studies and Research is a Division of Kenya Power and is looking for qualified Part-time facilitators/Lecturers to teach both Diploma and Professional courses.
Part-time facilitators/ lecturers with the capacity to handle any of the following areas will be eligible
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
1. Electrical and Electronics Department KP1/5B.2/3/1133
2. Mechanical and Automotive Engineering KP1/5B.2/3/1134
3. Software Development, Computing and Information Technology KP1/5B.2/3/1135
4. Petroleum and Earth Sciences KP1/5B.2/3/1136
5. Management and Social Sciences KP1/5B.2/3/1137
6. Supporting Subjects (Engineering Mathematics or Engineering Drawing or Physics/Chemistry) KP1/5B.2/3/1138
7. Fiber Optics Communication KP1/5B.2/3/1139
8. Renewable Energy KP1/5B.2/3/1140
9. Power System and Electrical Safety KP1/5B.2/3/1141
10. Occupational Safety, Health and Environment KP1/5B.2/3/1142
11. Internet of Things KP1/5B.2/3/1143
12. Information Technology KP1/5B.2/3/1144
13. Data Analytics KP1/5B.2/3/1145
14. E-mobility /Electric Vehicles Technology and Charging System, Energy Storage KP1/5B.2/3/1146
15. Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Development Technology KP1/5B.2/3/1147
INSTITUTE OF ENERGY STUDIES & RESEARCH – RECRUITMENT OF PART-TIME LECTURERS
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: Click here to register.
Applications should be received not later than Friday 07th October, 2022.
Female and PWD candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.